Fraud Examination Services are services provided to businesses to detect and deter fraudulent conduct within their business. These services are performed by Certified Fraud Examiners who are authorities in the areas of 1) detecting fraudulent financial transactions, 2) criminology & ethics, and 3) legal elements of fraud and fraud investigation.
Some of the areas of service offered by fraud examiners include:
- Examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions
- Interview suspects to obtain information and confessions
- Write investigation reports
- Advise clients as to their findings and testify at trial
- Be well-versed in the law as it relates to fraud and fraud investigations
- Understand the underlying factors that motivate individuals to commit fraud
Types of Fraud
- Management Fraud
- Employee Fraud
- Misappropriation of assets
- Refund checks
- Investor Fraud
- Vendor Fraud
If you suspect fraud in your operation, our team of fraud examiners can help you. Please complete the form below to receive more information.